Specialists in Trenchless
Water Mains, Pipes and Cables
Typically, old lead and iron service pipes provide only about a third of the water flow that you'd get through the equivalent modern plastic pipe. (Pictured Right)
• Why does my electric shower cut out when water is used elsewhere?
• Why is my combination boiler so inefficient?
• Why does my storage tank run dry leaving airlocks in my hot water system?
• Why is it impossible to get a good spray from my hosepipe?
• Why do I have to share my supply pipe?
We can install a new MDPE Polypipe suitable for your water service into your home with minimum disturbance to your garden or driveway. Our service includes:
• Excavation for connection to water company stop tap/meter.
• Trenchless installation of water pipe.
• Connection to internal plumbing in accordance with water regulations.
• All excavations to be reinstated to original surfaces.
If you would like any more information, please call
CWS Moling Ltd today